SE Global Employment Pte Ltd | Licensed Employment Agency 
Foreign Workers
Employment | Recruitment | Placement | Sourcing
Foreign Worker Recruitment

Foreign Worker Employment

Work Permit Application

S Pass Applicaiton

Employment Pass (EP) Application
Learn More
Contact Us
Are you looking for Foreign Worker in Singapore?

Find contact information
for our Sales and
Customer Service.
Contact Now



1. How fast can I have the candidate for selection?
  Normally 3-5 working days we can submit the shortlisted candidate who match the requirement to employer.
2. What if the foreign worker wants to quit after few days of work due to his/ her personal reason?
  We will do a free replacement
3. How can I interview the foreign worker who at oversea?
  We will setup a video conference call at your convenience time and place.
4. After the work pass application is approved, how fast he/ she can reach Singapore?
  Normally worker can reach Singapore within one week after getting the IPA.
5. My new HR have question and doubt on MOM application of work pass?
  We can assist in any HR and MOM matter.
6. I have some issue with my worker, how to settle?
  We will handle any dispute, issue arise within 24 hrs in the next working day.


1. What is the application fee for Work Permit, S Pass and Employment Pass payable to MOM? 

Work Permit Application: $30
Work Permit Issuance $ 30

S Pass Application: $60
S Pass Issuance: $80

Employment Pass EP Application: $70 
Employment Pass Issuance: $150 

2. What is the duration for the application? 
  For Work Permit will be within a week 
For Spass and Employment Pass EP will be within 3 weeks 

It still subject to MOM assessment, in some cases may need longer period. 
3. What is the documents needed for the work pass application? 
  In normal circumstances, will required candidate passport, educational certification. All must be in English version. 
4. Beside work pass application, do you do the subsequent processes? 
  Yes, we do assist on purchase of security bond, medical insurance MI, work injury compensation insurance WICI, worker medical check-up, airport pick up, transportation, arrangement of lodging, thumbprint at MOM, Bank Account opening, Industrial Course arrangement, etc.
5. Which sector that your agency strong at? 
  We can serve client from Construction sector, Service sector, Manufacturing and Process Sector. 
6.  Which country of workers that are available? 
  We have both skilled and unskilled worker from Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, China, India and Bangladesh. 
7. Do you have local candidates? 
  Yes, we do have locals (Singaporean and PR) candidates for various position. 


1. Do you help worker to search job?
  Yes, we will base on your expertise and expectation to match suitable job available.
2. What kind of job available? 
  We have various sector employers looking for candidates which from Construction sector, Service sector, Manufacturing and Process Sector, range from blue to white collar. 

Useful Link

1. Quota Calculator: Calculate your Quota & Levy for both Work Permit (Malaysians & PRC) & S Pass
2. Update Worker Address: To Update Foreign Worker’s Address (Required to Log-in with SingPass)
3. New Company to Declare Business Activity and Account Activation: To declarae business activity and activate WPOL, EPOL account (Required to Log-in with SingPass)
4. Statements on labour market developments